If you are looking for ramblings and musings you will probably not find them here. My desire is to share photos and paintings that I have either taken or created, or those of others that have inspired me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here.
My paintings and garden can be viewed in the slideshows -- right column, down just a bit. Click anywhere on the slideshows to view larger.
Click on any photo [left column] to view larger ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
~ Anemone ~
I wait all year for this plant to bloom!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They're beautiful. They look like they are taking a bow.
3 comments:
They're beautiful. They look like they are taking a bow.
Oh My! What a stunning flower. They sure are gorgeous looking. Thanks for sharing the photos.
What a nice flower! I love this. It's very interesting. Thanks for sharing. God bless you.
cheapest electricity provider
Post a Comment