If you are looking for ramblings and musings you will probably not find them here. My desire is to share photos and paintings that I have either taken or created, or those of others that have inspired me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here.
My paintings and garden can be viewed in the slideshows -- right column, down just a bit. Click anywhere on the slideshows to view larger.
Click on any photo [left column] to view larger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 comments:
Just gorgeous, Deb. I may need to paint it! :)
Deb, your photos are wonderful! i'm still fighting it out with my new camera. man, this thing is complicated. i think i finally figured out how to shoot in super macro mode!:D
Thank you so much for including me on your blog roll.:)
What a fabulous blog. I'm so glad you posted on mine so I could fine you. Your work is exceptionally good! I'l be back.
Deb, I love your flower pictures. Some day I hope to have a garden like yours. For now I satisfy my need for floral references by taking pictures in other people's gardens.
Love the Grandson pics too! He's gotten big since the last pictures I saw.
Post a Comment