If you are looking for ramblings and musings you will probably not find them here. My desire is to share photos and paintings that I have either taken or created, or those of others that have inspired me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here.
My paintings and garden can be viewed in the slideshows -- right column, down just a bit. Click anywhere on the slideshows to view larger.
Click on any photo [left column] to view larger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 comments:
Deb these are really cool! I especially love the first one. Where are they in your yard? And what are they??
Deb,
I got here from a cloisonne coneflower painting WIP that was posted on WC! over 4 years ago. Loved seeing it while I was doing research regarding watermedia - preparing for a watercolour workshop I'm attending.
I was very disappointed to read one of your recent posts that said you hadn't painted in over a year, so I had to check out your blog. It's a very enjoyable read, and with everything you've got going, no wonder you haven't been painting!
Love your snippets of abstraction! Please drop by the Abstract Contemporary forum on WC! with your abstract work sometime. I'm sure we'd love to see it if you feel like sharing it with us.
Rick.
Post a Comment