It was Mr. Bluejay taking a bath. I finally got a photo of this blue jay at a good angle. Bluejays are so skittish so I have to take the photo from a corner kitchen window. The angle makes it difficult and the glass always gives a greenish cast. I get such a kick out of watching bluejays bathe because they do it with a lot of screeching and with even more gusto than robins -- and that's a lot of gusto!Thursday, September 18, 2008
Splish Splash
It was Mr. Bluejay taking a bath. I finally got a photo of this blue jay at a good angle. Bluejays are so skittish so I have to take the photo from a corner kitchen window. The angle makes it difficult and the glass always gives a greenish cast. I get such a kick out of watching bluejays bathe because they do it with a lot of screeching and with even more gusto than robins -- and that's a lot of gusto!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment