If you are looking for ramblings and musings you will probably not find them here. My desire is to share photos and paintings that I have either taken or created, or those of others that have inspired me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here.

My paintings and garden can be viewed in the slideshows -- right column, down just a bit. Click anywhere on the slideshows to view larger.

Click on any photo [left column] to view larger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sour Cherry Jam Anyone?


Absolutely no complaints about the cherry harvest this year. The branches are so laden with fruit they nearly hang on the ground. I just need to make sure I get these picked before the yellow jackets show up. They can pick this tree to the pits in about 24 hours. Birds like the cherries as much as we do also.

1 comment:

Deb Townsend said...

These are just gorgeous! And the jam sounds yummy!!!