If you are looking for ramblings and musings you will probably not find them here. My desire is to share photos and paintings that I have either taken or created, or those of others that have inspired me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here.

My paintings and garden can be viewed in the slideshows -- right column, down just a bit. Click anywhere on the slideshows to view larger.

Click on any photo [left column] to view larger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, August 30, 2009

~ The Dog Days of August ~


Well at least in photos. The dog days of August did not materialize this year, but Jack is enjoying the great temps and sunshine regardless. Old dogs love a nice summer day -- as they should.

3 comments:

Cindi said...

wow i think i want to come back as a dog.. but not just any dog.. your dog!!!! he looks so peaceful!!

deborah kirby said...

Hi Cindi. Thank you for the nice comment. Jack has it pretty swell at casa de Kirby. :)

Desiree's Designs said...

Hey Deb, I love one eyed Jack! His painting has a special place in my heart. Just found your blog again, I need to follow it, you have some of the most amazing photos along with your paintings. You should be sharing them for paintings!